Author Topic: [Loan] I would Like to have a loan of DVC  (Read 3911 times)

Offline Ashleysly

• Administrator
[Loan] I would Like to have a loan of DVC
« on: June 10, 2013, 02:32:50 pm »
Scrap this thread about having a loan of around 4500000.

I would like to request 4,000,000 devcoins as a loan so that I can get 10 Gridseed miners.
I will use the SHA-256 to mine devcoins so I contribute to the block chain and then I will use Scrypt side of the miners to mine the valuable coins so you get 150% back (6,000,000) within 2-3 months of receiving the item.

I would really like to do this and I stick to my 150% return.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 11:00:13 am by Ashleysly »
Donations accepted.
Help towards my Pilots License :)
BTC: 18ZLyAhMvKWR65c5ZjnFopq2WqiBDbnkAz
DVC: 1Mdu9MbAEsUm81NzEPQR7GCkUxbG39pWMy
Earn Devcoins by Writing

Offline FuzzyBear

• Administrator
  • devcointalk.org and ppcointalk.org owner
    • This site!! devcointalk
Re: [Loan] I would Like to have a loan of DVC
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2013, 04:30:50 pm »
that is a hefty loan of DVC and you would need to convert to BTC in order to buy the ASIC... which will be a big trade in itself and vircurex would not hold up the price for that much dvc.

My advice would be to only invest what u can afford to loose all yourself.  I have a preorder from BFL from sept that I can happily write off the whole $$ capital.. (obviously i don't want to write it off) but if fail to deliver, scam, difficulty rise too much to make ROI etc etc

The ASIC investment market at the moment is very tight and high prices (with BTC being the favoured method of payment etc) this just means that you are banking on the difficulty not rising too fast and that u get ur ASIC b4 everyone else does... trust me I would NOT buy an asic now... I only have one on preorder... have money for another and I don't want to buy any more now as overpriced, and too uncertain on what round the corner... I have giving myself a little window of opportunity with the BFL preorder.. but every day that goes by atm is adding like min 1 week more mining needed to make ROI ... If u got ur own money go for it. if not then just buy BTC and leave the mining to the preorders and ASICMiners etc.... wait 5 months... u may be able to pick up USB miners from ASICMiner for $5 a pop.... then u'll be happy u didn't order 100's of BTC worth of equipment only to see BTC become impossible to mine.

Just my 2 BTC or dvc :)
BTC: 1FvMYwtkrQakoL8Zq1GjfKqTkm2a7TKt6N  |  LTC: LbMPUzwPRkWa5hCJGrEiRCeoYExY6Ujt1D  |  DEV: 1JfbPx4nSGFxfzhTK1h3gHbp1E1BkFbwFW 
PPC: PDtcFPhMa9Hc9zTfoRG7zcURCRpcpRdMym  |  TRC: 1FzdruHpffAeW2ZBctDLwR8P4APVpATu2j  |  FRC: 1BADxscUvT42SFXZwXgxEfWVDHkV1QPTEj
NMC: N7q9zg9h4Scfx6R25RTL8LdGxCBQbgq8wz  |  BBQ: bWnUiCU3MGxjKBFifHEtvXLjSq33wMFHbt ***** Earn DEV at http://devtome.com *****

Offline Ashleysly

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2013, 03:31:58 pm »
I have modified my OP since there is not a good ROI with SHA-256 Coins anymore. Therefore I have decided to switch to Scrypt mining which can be more profitable with low difficulties.

I have read over many articles and understand all about Scrypt coins and I am very confident.

I know how to build computers and know what I am doing.
Donations accepted.
Earn Devcoins by Writing

Offline ranlo

• Devtome Writer
  • Hello I'm new :D
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2013, 11:19:29 pm »
I have modified my OP since there is not a good ROI with SHA-256 Coins anymore. Therefore I have decided to switch to Scrypt mining which can be more profitable with low difficulties.

I have read over many articles and understand all about Scrypt coins and I am very confident.

The problem with this is that if you are lucky and you can keep 100.00% uptime at full hashing speed, it will still take around 300 days to realize ROI. A single missed day can add on another 2-3 to the ROI time, and this doesn't even include issues that commonly arise like fans stop working or a card ends up dying early.

So what you're offering up is 7.5% APR *maximum* and that is if you don't even subtract anything for electricity, your time, etc. and you eat all the costs for the first year.
DVC: 1CWMgPjtHiuKjDENeLR77hGNzMooeQmM7r
BTC: 1GbBi7jX2YQdSYtYWuXakp2vtux4fH2xXa

Offline Ashleysly

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2013, 11:26:43 pm »

The problem with this is that if you are lucky and you can keep 100.00% uptime at full hashing speed, it will still take around 300 days to realize ROI. A single missed day can add on another 2-3 to the ROI time, and this doesn't even include issues that commonly arise like fans stop working or a card ends up dying early.

So what you're offering up is 7.5% APR *maximum* and that is if you don't even subtract anything for electricity, your time, etc. and you eat all the costs for the first year.

Regarding the amount needed, It has been lowered drastically.
Donations accepted.
Earn Devcoins by Writing

Offline Ashleysly

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2014, 10:57:50 am »
I have updated my post and would really like to try this.
Donations accepted.
Earn Devcoins by Writing