Author Topic: Newbies Introduce yourself here to the community, and WELCOME!!!  (Read 38443 times)

Offline FuzzyBear

• Administrator
  • devcointalk.org and ppcointalk.org owner
    • This site!! devcointalk
Hello everyone and welcome to devcoointalk.org the (unofficial) home of all the devcoin related discussions and information.

I am FuzzyBear, the same FuzzyBear from bitcointalk.org and ppcointalk.org and I have set this forum up for the users of devcoin to share their experiences and thoughts with each other.

Please introduce yourself here as the first point of call and then feel free to use the rest of the forum how you would like someone to yuse your forum!!

Happy devcoining

FuzzyBear
BTC: 1FvMYwtkrQakoL8Zq1GjfKqTkm2a7TKt6N  |  LTC: LbMPUzwPRkWa5hCJGrEiRCeoYExY6Ujt1D  |  DEV: 1JfbPx4nSGFxfzhTK1h3gHbp1E1BkFbwFW 
PPC: PDtcFPhMa9Hc9zTfoRG7zcURCRpcpRdMym  |  TRC: 1FzdruHpffAeW2ZBctDLwR8P4APVpATu2j  |  FRC: 1BADxscUvT42SFXZwXgxEfWVDHkV1QPTEj
NMC: N7q9zg9h4Scfx6R25RTL8LdGxCBQbgq8wz  |  BBQ: bWnUiCU3MGxjKBFifHEtvXLjSq33wMFHbt ***** Earn DEV at http://devtome.com *****

Offline grc

• Hello I'm new :D
Re: Newbies Introduce yourself here to the community, and WELCOME!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2013, 01:31:12 pm »
Hi, I'm grc! You might have seen me on bitcointalk, but I tend to lurk rather than post.

Great work with the forums FuzzyBear! I especially love the support for OpenID  :D

Offline FuzzyBear

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2013, 01:34:54 pm »
Hi, I'm grc! You might have seen me on bitcointalk, but I tend to lurk rather than post.

Great work with the forums FuzzyBear! I especially love the support for OpenID  :D

Welcome grc :) and thank you for the kind words, really appreciated and yeah loved the option  to allow openid logins... keeps it simple for soo many users.
BTC: 1FvMYwtkrQakoL8Zq1GjfKqTkm2a7TKt6N  |  LTC: LbMPUzwPRkWa5hCJGrEiRCeoYExY6Ujt1D  |  DEV: 1JfbPx4nSGFxfzhTK1h3gHbp1E1BkFbwFW 
PPC: PDtcFPhMa9Hc9zTfoRG7zcURCRpcpRdMym  |  TRC: 1FzdruHpffAeW2ZBctDLwR8P4APVpATu2j  |  FRC: 1BADxscUvT42SFXZwXgxEfWVDHkV1QPTEj
NMC: N7q9zg9h4Scfx6R25RTL8LdGxCBQbgq8wz  |  BBQ: bWnUiCU3MGxjKBFifHEtvXLjSq33wMFHbt ***** Earn DEV at http://devtome.com *****

Offline Balthozar

• Devtome Writer
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2013, 04:44:46 pm »
Hey!

The forum looks great Fuzzy. Thanks for doing this, the bitcointalk thread is so crowded.

Offline FuzzyBear

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2013, 05:07:27 pm »
Hey!

The forum looks great Fuzzy. Thanks for doing this, the bitcointalk thread is so crowded.

Hey Balthozar ,

You are most welcome and thank you for the kind words :)

icoin

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2013, 06:13:03 pm »
Hi im Icoin, i support Devcoin related projects: https://devda.ch/content/project-achievements.
I run some services for Devcoin, that guarantees me a small generation share income in Devcoins. I run a mining operation and usualy we find 2 to 5 blocks a week. Since a block just pay's 5000 DVC that wouldnt be enoug, so im paying more then 300% to 1000% Mining dividends from my personal generation share income. That part is financed troug the little generation shares i get for running a Devcoin Seeder, a Devcoin online Wallet and a Devcoin Blockexplorer.

@ FuzzyBear thank you for making and hosting this forum!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 09:37:22 pm by icoin »

Offline marticps

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2013, 09:24:43 pm »
Hi! I am marticps. I can do web, graphic or product design.
Do I deserve a DVC tip? 1CFoQi7zMeohYPks7iyGEYAYTKipWxCVqP

Offline notabot

• Devtome Writer
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2013, 10:33:31 pm »
Good job on the new forum!
DVC: 19eQY9XiqgFKDbNgFvKFAGxmYF466FsXzQ   Show me the Devcoin   Cryptolinks Search Engine (Ixquick skin)

Offline metazilla

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2013, 11:54:56 pm »
Hi all, I'm metazilla, you might recognize me from Bitcointalk or my articles on Devtome.

I'm currently an administrator for the Bitcoin and Devcoin developer share lists, so if you're a developer looking to get paid in DVC I'm the one to talk to. :)

Offline Ashleysly

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2013, 01:13:56 am »
Hi all, I'm metazilla, you might recognize me from Bitcointalk or my articles on Devtome.

I'm currently an administrator for the Bitcoin and Devcoin developer share lists, so if you're a developer looking to get paid in DVC I'm the one to talk to. :)

Hello meyazilla. Nice to see you here!
Donations accepted.
Help towards my Pilots License :)
BTC: 18ZLyAhMvKWR65c5ZjnFopq2WqiBDbnkAz
DVC: 1Mdu9MbAEsUm81NzEPQR7GCkUxbG39pWMy
Earn Devcoins by Writing

Offline FuzzyBear

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2013, 10:32:55 am »
Welcome all :D nice to see some familiar names on here !!

Offline Vlad2Vlad

• Buy and Hold for the coming Bitcoin/altcoin craze
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2013, 12:30:23 pm »
Nice to see devcoin get its own proper site.

I'm Vlad, and I've been a digital coin freak for about 45 days now.  Devcoin is my number 1 choice followed by a few other good coins like Litecoin, Namecoin and ixCoin. 

I'm hoping to get an ASIC mining rig soon as soon as butterfly labs gets their act together so I can start accumulating coins in other ways besides straight buying them or earning them.

Offline Vlad2Vlad

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2013, 12:32:19 pm »

Welcome grc :) and thank you for the kind words, really appreciated and yeah loved the option  to allow openid logins... keeps it simple for soo many users.

I saw that openID when I signed up, what is that?  I opted of the password instead because I don't know what it is.  TIA

Offline Vlad2Vlad

« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2013, 12:34:35 pm »
Wow, only 2 posts and I'm already a jr member.  Sure beats bitcointalk.  Ha!

Offline Vlad2Vlad

« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2013, 12:37:08 pm »
Hey!

Hey, how do you have 3 DVC green coins while everyone else is showing the square gold bars?  I'm jealous.