Author Topic: Wallet not working on new install  (Read 1680 times)

Offline enzo

• Hello I'm new :D
Wallet not working on new install
« on: June 20, 2014, 01:17:45 pm »
Hello I am new here and signed on to post this help request.

I have a Devcoin Wallet problem. I had to shift to a new laptop and made a backup of my Devcoin folders in Program Files/ & Appdata/ including my wallet.dat file. On the new laptop I installed via the exe download 0.3.25.1-beta wallet ... I had issues from the start. No connections. Read forum threads; built suggested firewall rules, fiddled with settings, tried reindexing. Still no luck. I went from no connects to an average of 8. At this point I have:

Win 8.1 64bit wallet running 32bit 0.3.25.1-beta. The program at this point loads and runs and I generally get 8 connections 0 blocks. Can see some but not all of my historic transactions which are all greyed out and 0/confirm and the WARNING: Displayed transactions may not be correct! ...

I have scoured the the related forums and the similar problems, their fixes have not fixed my wallet which is useless since I have changed to the new laptop. Any help to get back to my devcoin total would be greatly appreciated! Cheers.

(I also transferred my MultiBit BTC wallet, and I had it up and running without an issue. I don't know if that factor helps in diagnosing the DVC problem.)